Immigration law is complex and often unforgiving of mistakes. Regardless of whether you are a company desiring to transfer executives, managers or hire foreign employees; or an individual simply wishing to apply for a green card or extend your stay in the United States, we can help.
Harris & Hilton assists clients in obtaining both immigrant and non-immigrant visas, changing or adjusting status while in the United States and obtaining employment authorization cards, green cards or citizenship. We create and follow an immigration plan that’s tailored to the client’s needs and circumstances, and we ensure that the process is as quick and efficient as possible. Based on our experience, we are able to offer our clients immigration services at a flat fee for immigration matters, so you know the costs up front.
Contact us today to find out how we can assist you with the following visas/status categories:
• H-1B (Professional Workers);
• L-1 (Intracompany Transferee Executives/Managers/Specialized Knowledge Workers);
• EB-1 (Priority Workers/Executives);
• EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waivers often used by post-doctorate researchers);
• E-2 (Investor);
• B-1 (Business);
• B-2 (Tourist);
• J-1 (Exchange Visitors);
• R (Religious Workers);
• Family member petitions and applications for green cards;
• Deferred Action; and
• Other immigrant/nonimmigrant benefits.